Motor Vendors at the OCT 22nd Launch ?

More
12 years 5 months ago #5618 by mainer
Replied by mainer on topic Re: Motor Vendors at the OCT 22nd Launch ?
Sorry I didn't give you more info. I was at work and wanted to let you know what was at the field and not what to buy. I would recommend Cesaroni though, very easy to use no seals and washers to arrange. You can check out the Cesaroni website, for more info. I don't think the list on Robert's site is complete. With Robert at the field, it makes it almost too easy. I know I spend way to much time in the trailer, alot more than my wife knows about and when I say "time" I mean money :whistle:

I'll shut up now :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #5619 by Hoss

Sorry I didn't give you more info. I was at work and wanted to let you know what was at the field and not what to buy. I would recommend Cesaroni though, very easy to use no seals and washers to arrange. You can check out the Cesaroni website, for more info. I don't think the list on Robert's site is complete. With Robert at the field, it makes it almost too easy. I know I spend way to much time in the trailer, alot more than my wife knows about and when I say "time" I mean money :whistle:

I'll shut up now :P

No worries, and thanks for the response. It got the point across :)

I'll have to check out the trailer if he is there Saturday.

The advantage to Aerotech/Roush tech, it seems, is if you wanted to order online most of the mid-power stuff doesn't have a Hazmat ship fee. Something to ponder over the winter.

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Hoss.

More
12 years 5 months ago #5622 by rdh8
No worries, and thanks for the response. It got the point across :)

I'll have to check out the trailer if he is there Saturday.

The advantage to Aerotech/Roush tech, it seems, is if you wanted to order online most of the mid-power stuff doesn't have a Hazmat ship fee. Something to ponder over the winter.

Thanks[/quote]

Saturday I will not be at the launch.
If anyone needs anything let me know and I can get it to the field.

Regards,
Robert DeHate
AMW/CTI