CMASS shirts

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 9 months ago #5364 by ClaudeMaina
CMASS shirts was created by ClaudeMaina
You should have received Bill's e-mail about CMASS shirts. If not, I've pasted it below.

We're going to do another run of CMASS shirts. Here's the information:

T-Shirts will be light blue with 6 color screen printing of the CMASS logo on the front
S,M,L,XL $19
2XL $22
3XL, 4XL $23

Polo shirts will be light blue with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S,M,L,XL $25
2XL $27
3XL, 4XL $29

Long sleeve light blue denim with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S,M,L,XL $31
2XL $33
3XL, 4XL $35

Short sleeve light blue denim with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S,M,L,XL $29
2XL $31
3XL, 4XL $33

Sweatshirts light blue with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S,M,L,XL $25
2XL $27
3XL, 4XL $29

You can order and pay for them using PayPal on the CMASS website. Log in and click on CMASS Store in the user menu. Or you can order them from Claude <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> and pay by cash or check. They must be paid for in advance and we aren't going to order any extras. We'll take orders through July 31.

I will be at Saturday's launch if you want to place an order with me. It will be easy to find me, I'll be the only one with a Yankee cap!

Claude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 9 months ago #5373 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Re: CMASS shirts
PS

If paying by check, make the check out to 'CMASS' and if you don't see me at this Saturday's launch mail your order and check to:

Claude Maina
837 Main Street
West Newbury, MA 01985

More
12 years 9 months ago #5378 by BobH
Replied by BobH on topic Re: CMASS shirts
I went to the store section and clicked on the "ask a question about this product" button a few days ago.

I did get the automated confirmation that my question was received. But I didn't get an answer to my question,

Since the reply came from Pete Chestna rather than Howard, I'm guessing that no one saw it.

Anyway, my question was about the sweat shirts. Zip up or pull over? If zip up I would assume it has a hood, If pull over, hood or no hood.

At that price, I'm guessing pull over, no hood.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5380 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: CMASS shirts

I went to the store section and clicked on the "ask a question about this product" button a few days ago.

I did get the automated confirmation that my question was received. But I didn't get an answer to my question,

Since the reply came from Pete Chestna rather than Howard, I'm guessing that no one saw it.

Anyway, my question was about the sweat shirts. Zip up or pull over? If zip up I would assume it has a hood, If pull over, hood or no hood.

At that price, I'm guessing pull over, no hood.

They're pull over with no hood. Is there a demand for zip up with hood? Now that I think of it, I'd buy one.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5382 by BobH
Replied by BobH on topic Re: CMASS shirts

They're pull over with no hood. Is there a demand for zip up with hood? Now that I think of it, I'd buy one.

I'd buy one too!

Normally, for the October and November launches, I wear a hooded sweat shirt and I'm usually glad I did.

But I'll probably get one one of these anyways. You probably can't have too many options.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5384 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: CMASS shirts

That's fixed now. Emails go to me and I can forward them on. Thanks for pointing it out Bob.