• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by KennB
Gallery posts was created by KennB
Howard,

Your 10 Image sample folder in the gallery opened nicely to show the various thumbnails. The one that was added for the 22 May launch, however, doesn't act the same. It shows that there are 3 images in it but when I click on the image to open the folder it does not open but the thumbnail on the gallery index page changes to one of the other photos in that gallery. Continued clicking cycled through all three images in the gallery but only as a thumbnail on the Gallery Index page. Now that I check it again, both thumbnails change.

Interesting but probably not the way it's supposed to work.

And just in case Bill reads this :P :ohmy: :whistle: :sick: :evil:

No preview button on the forum postings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #4 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Gallery posts
I read everything. For your overuse of emoticons I dinged your karma. I have no idea what that is but you're now -1.

Howard knows about the gallery issue.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by billspad.

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: Gallery posts

I read everything. For your overuse of emoticons I dinged your karma. I have no idea what that is but you're now -1.

Yacht's just great. :S Now I'm setting sail in a Karmic hole. :( What will my piers think of me having been docked already before they have even seen the site? :ohmy: I don't want to slip up any moor and have anyone harbor any ill will agianst me. :pinch: I will endeavor to o-bay whatever rules are mast here so you won't have to be stern with me again. :dry: I want everyone who visits to have a hull of a time and enjoy the forum; would it keel you to even out my Karma? :evil: If that's the way the deck plays out, I'll bow to your wishes. :side: I shore hope this night marina forum doesn't take a hold of me; I wouldn't want to be tide up in verbal match with you - that would be bad for boat of us. :whistle:

Oh Frigate! Do what you want. :woohoo:

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Gallery posts
Now you're -2.

Howard, I think we can lose the karma thing. I'll just be tempted to see how big a minus number I can give Kenn.

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: Gallery posts

Now you're -2.

Howard, I think we can lose the karma thing. I'll just be tempted to see how big a minus number I can give Kenn.

I gave you a plus 1 Karma for sticking to your guns. I don't have time right now to riff off into a bunch of puns about adhesives or firearms.

Maybe later.
Kenn