× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Opportunity in Townsend, Mass.

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #6546 by KennB
Opportunity in Townsend, Mass. was created by KennB
Please reply to this post if you can help out Bob Harrison in Townsend. I'll try and get more details from him on the rockets, motors and field size they have available.

Bob Harrison <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>

Hello , I'm the president of the Friends of the Townsend Library and I'm interested in running a model rocket program at the library. I have purchased 24 snap together rockets , given a short window of building time and launch pad , engines etc.. and was going to run the program myself but then thought it would be better run or taught by someone with experience. Do you think anyone of your members or your group would be interested in doing a program at the library with the materials I have purchased. We have a terrific launch field right next to the library and a large meeting hall with audio / video for any presentations.

What do you think ? I look forward to hearing from you and thank you .

~ Bob Harrison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #6547 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Opportunity in Townsend, Mass.
If you don't get a taker on this right away send me the rest of the details and I'll send out a mass email. We almost always come up with someone interested in helping out.

• HPRnut
  • Away
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #6549 by HPRnut
Replied by HPRnut on topic Re: Opportunity in Townsend, Mass.
Let me know the details. If I am available, I will help. Not sure where Townsend is though.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #6551 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Opportunity in Townsend, Mass.

Let me know the details. If I am available, I will help. Not sure where Townsend is though.

It's here .

• guyw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #6552 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re: Opportunity in Townsend, Mass.
Living in the middle of nowhere NH is usually a drawback to getting anywhere, but it just so happens that the towns of Brookline, NH and Townsend, MA border each other. I should be able to help depending on the dates.