× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Launch Schedule for 2013

• hgreenblatt
  • hgreenblatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #6413 by hgreenblatt
Launch Schedule for 2013 was created by hgreenblatt
At the meeting this evening we set up the launch schedule for 2013. Please review and let us know if you see any conflicts. BTW the embedded links are not set up correctly yet.

Thanks

Here is the link: 2013 Launch Schedule
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by hgreenblatt. Reason: Updated link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #6414 by tonypv
Replied by tonypv on topic Re: Launch Schedule for 2013
Looks good, but August 9 and 23 are both Fridays. Maybe it should say the 10th and 24th. ;)

• hgreenblatt
  • hgreenblatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 3 months ago #6415 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: Launch Schedule for 2013

Looks good, but August 9 and 23 are both Fridays. Maybe it should say the 10th and 24th. ;)

Thanks, I updated the dates - I must have copied them off the list wrong, or just forgot to change last years dates.

More
11 years 3 months ago #6416 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Launch Schedule for 2013

Thanks, I updated the dates - I must have copied them off the list wrong, or just forgot to change last years dates.

I was going to let you take the blame but I'm the guilty party. I even had Jim Salem thinking he screwed up. You those Bill's Plumbing calendars I had at the meeting last night? The 2013 calendars look exactly like the 2012 (except the dates are different). When I was suggesting dates I grabbed the wrong calendar.

More
10 years 10 months ago #6668 by whanlon07
Replied by whanlon07 on topic Re: Launch Schedule for 2013
Last year there was a joint launch with MMMSC which I thought was really great. Lots of bigger rockets and the Berwick sod farm allows plenty of room (I love trees, but not during a launch). The upscale Big Bertha inspired the boys and me to try our hand at an upscale Big Daddy (under construction). If another CMASS/MMMSC is planned for the future that would be fantastic. I don't see anything on either website's calendars at the moment. Thanks

More
10 years 10 months ago #6671 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Launch Schedule for 2013
The schedules for the two clubs were set up so that they didn't interfere with each other. While we don't have a joint launch planned there's nothing to stop you from going to one of the many MMMSC launches. The launch fee is reasonable and the field is fantastic.