At our Zoom meeting last night, we had a few people committing to help out on Sunday, 07 May. We're looking for more commitments . Guy will be posting a scope of work we will want to do. Let us know if you can make it and if you've got some equipment that will help out.
This is not an exhaustive list. If you have old but working spray cans of red, black, blue, and yellow paint that you want to use up/get rid of, bring them along.
1. Clean launch rods and paint pad attach end red.
2. Clean high power pads and paint yellow.
3. Clean low power pad pads and paint red and/or black.
4. Clean/inspect hot dog burner/stand and paint black.
5. Clean/inspect pad stakes and poles, and paint red/blue/black/yellow as appropriate.
6. Clean up and organize equipment boxes.
7. Inspect first aid kit and create list of replacement needs.
8. Inspect wires and clips and put aside any needing refurbishment.
9. Check out LP tanks.
10. Sweep out trailer.
11. Apply Armor All to plastic/rubber surfaces that could benefit.
12. Check out Yellow Indian can and get it working well again.
13. Anything I have missed.