CMASS shirts

More
12 years 6 months ago #5611 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re: CMASS shirts
Hi Claude,

I checked and I have the XL T-shirt and XL Denim long sleeve shirt as I ordered, so I am all set.

Guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 6 months ago #5626 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Re: CMASS shirts
I only got rid of one shirt order at Saturday's launch so I still have quite a few orders left. I will be at the Nov 19th launch so please pick up your shirt order then or make arrangements with me to pick them up or ship them to you. Any orders left over, I'm going to auction off and use the funds for Wildman's Black Saturday sale!

Claude

• ClaudeMaina
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 6 months ago #5636 by ClaudeMaina
So, you've been seeing your fellow CMASS rocketeers modeling their new shirts and have been thinking, "Gee! I wish I had a shirt like that!" Or you just can't think of that perfect stocking stuffer for your mother-in-law! Or maybe the Zumba classes your wife has made you take over the summer are paying off and that 4XL T-shirt you ordered is just a tad too big now? Well, you're in luck!

CMASS is taking shirt orders one last time over the next two weeks - deadline is Friday, Dec. 2nd. This is a one-time offer. So don't miss out! Operators are standing by! (i.e. visit the CMASS store page, see me at this Saturday's launch or e-mail me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

T-Shirts, light blue with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S, M, L, XL $19
2XL $22
3XL, 4XL $23

Polo shirts, light blue with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S, M, L, XL $25
2XL $27
3XL, 4XL $29

Long sleeve light blue denim with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S, M, L, XL $31
2XL $33
3XL, 4XL $35

Short sleeve light blue denim with the CMASS logo embroidered.
S, M, L, XL $29
2XL $31
3XL, 4XL $33

Sweatshirts light blue with the CMASS logo embroidered; crew neck or hooded with zipper.
S, M ,L, XL $25
2XL $27
3XL, 4XL $29

• ClaudeMaina
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 5 months ago #5639 by ClaudeMaina
Just a reminder that I will have all of the shirts ordered over the summer with me this Saturday. This will be the last chance to easily pick up your shirt!

And if you missed out the first time, you can still order a shirt(s) during the next two weeks.

Thanks.

Claude

• ClaudeMaina
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 5 months ago #5687 by ClaudeMaina
Just a reminder that the deadline for shirt orders is this Friday.

• ClaudeMaina
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 4 months ago #5720 by ClaudeMaina
The shirts for the second go around are in. There were only a few orders this time around - Bill S., Ross H., Jim S., and Jim F. I plan to be at one of the TARC launches in the spring and the first Amesbury launch in April. You can either wait until then to pick up your shirts, or I can mail them to you. If you want your order mailed to you, you will have to pay the shipping. You can either post here or e-mail me - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

We did order extra shirts as well. T-shirts, polo shirts and hooded sweatshirts in L and XL sizes. Valentines Day is just around the corner!

Finally, I still have one order from the first set that needs to be delivered - for Aaron Singer. Aaron, if you are reading this, please get in touch with me.

Thanks.

Claude