× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters

More
13 years 6 months ago #4563 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:by laws
KennB wrote:

Are you out of the hospital? Chomping at the bit for Saturday to come?
Kenn

I missed that part while I was uploading the by-laws.

I\'m home but grounded. The doctor said I couldn\'t go to work until Monday. I asked if I could go in to my office and that got a no too so I\'m home working in my home office which I\'ll admit is stretching things a bit but when I was in the hospital I was either on my computer, reading, or watching TV. So I asked about Saturday because a rocket launch isn\'t work. I negotiated it to driving the trailer to Amesbury, driving home and going back in the afternoon to pick it up. Of course this sounds totally insane but, since it was a bug bite that got me into this mess, hanging around a grassy field doesn\'t sound all that smart to me either although I think they pumped enough antibiotics into me to kill any bacteria within a hundred feet. I going to try to convince by wife that going out to eat after picking up the trailer is part of the deal but that might be a hard sell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4564 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re:by laws
Bill,

Good to hear you are out and a little about. The field would be a bad place to hang out if you wanted to stay away from bugs. Crawl spaces and Jeffries tubes sound more likely but why take chaces?

Two round trips should earn you a meal out. But that\'s up to a higher authority.

Will this have any impact on next week\'s meeting?
Kenn

More
13 years 6 months ago #4565 by alan
Replied by alan on topic Re:Trailer Transport
billspad wrote:

...rocket launch isn\'t work. I negotiated it to driving the trailer to Amesbury, driving home and going back in the afternoon to pick it up. Of course this sounds totally insane but, since it was ...

If it would make things easier I volunteer to drive your truck to/from the launch 2-Oct. Let me know by noon Thu 30-Sep. -Alan

More
13 years 6 months ago #4569 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:by laws
KennB wrote:

Will this have any impact on next week\'s meeting?
Kenn

Yes. You\'ll have to listen to my hospital stories.

And my workshop might be a little cleaner because it\'s only Wednesday and I\'ve got most of my paperwork done.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4570 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:Trailer Transport
alan wrote:

billspad wrote:

...rocket launch isn\'t work. I negotiated it to driving the trailer to Amesbury, driving home and going back in the afternoon to pick it up. Of course this sounds totally insane but, since it was ...

If it would make things easier I volunteer to drive your truck to/from the launch 2-Oct. Let me know by noon Thu 30-Sep. -Alan

Thanks. If you don\'t hear from me by then assume I\'ll be doing the driving.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4573 by Marsfire
Replied by Marsfire on topic Re:Trailer Transport
Bill, very glad to hear you are out of forced medical confinement. Just wondering but short of contracting LD, how did scratching a bug bite put you in the hospital? Also, are we planning a CMASS anniversary launch still, or did I already miss it?

Andrew