Judges needed for Website Excellence Award

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #11699 by KennB
I know many of you are very free with your opinions. Here's a chance to have someone pay attention to them.

I received the email below today. If you are a NAR member, consider helping out this year.

Section Leaders,

I am looking for some volunteers to help with this years  NAR Section Website Excellence Award  judging.  The basic requirement would be a desktop/laptop with internet access for visiting websites and Excel/Google Sheets for the judging scorecard.  Judging via a mobile platform is not recommended but it can be used to help narrow down judging for those sites with higher scores.

There are currently ~235 Sections but not all have websites and some are not eligible for the award.  You will be provided with a list of Sections and links to their sites as well as instructions on what to judge for.  I'd like the judging to open on or around Friday, June 16th and will need to be completed no later than Friday, July 7th (preferably sooner) so if you're interested in helping, please do so as soon as possible.

If any of you have some time and would like to help me out, please contact me off-list by sending an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to let me know.  Questions, unless deemed appropriate for all, should also be directed to that email address and not the list.

Thanks,
--
Chuck Neff
NAR Section Activities Chairman
NAR #74595 L3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.