Who needs some big rockets?

• Frank DeAngelo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #9588 by Frank DeAngelo
At the end of the launch both items A and F were available.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #9589 by Claude Maina
Sorry for the delay in updating. I was waiting back for a reply. There were four sales at the launch last week and three of the items no longer available are in red. I don't know what the fourth item is and as soon as I hear back from the purchaser, I'll update the list again.

If there is anything left on the list, that you want, post here (or e-mail me) and its yours. Anything left will be at the Amesbury launch on the 14th but that will be the last of the sale.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Claude Maina.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #9603 by Curtis Heisey
I'll take G

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #9604 by Claude Maina
Thanks Curtis - but I still need a $ amount. You can e-mail me if you want to keep it private. And remember to bring a check made to CMASS or cash to the launch on the 14th.

Thanks.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #9607 by Brenton DeBoef
Hi Claude,

I'm interested in A, but I can't make the launch on the 14th. (I'll be at RIMRA then.) If you're interested in holding it for longer or in arranging for a different pick-up time, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Brenton

• Frank DeAngelo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
2 weeks 11 hours ago #9610 by Frank DeAngelo
I purchased item B. I think it is a LOC model because of the shock cord mount. Does anyone know the name of that rocket?