Rockets for sale

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #6107 by jhagan
Rockets for sale was created by jhagan
Is there any interest in purchasing fully assembled rockets?
#1, Performance Intimidator 3 needs a paint job and a little body tube repair. It is a dual deploy setup with a perfect flight electronics, this rocket got me my lvel 2 certification.
#2, Public Missles Tethys, this rocket got me my level 1 cert. and it is in great shape.
#3, Madcow`s 2.6 in diameter fiberglass Nike Smoke another rocket in great shape.
#4, This rocket is not finished, it is a 4 in diameter nike smoke. I have all the parts all you need to do is fininish, paint it and it ready to go...it will be a great looking rocket.

I also have some misc parts too.
AMW PRO 54 4gr motor tube w/ 2 spacers, 2gr 38 tube, 3gr 38 tube.
I have a container of 4f black powder.
I also have a half a dozen AMW 29 to 38mm reloads purchased at the end of last years season.
I have other misc stuff too that I am not going to list and you can see there are no prices. I am going to see what will be offered and then take it from there.
I posted the yard sale at the begining of the season but this is the first time time I can make it.
If you have some questions my cell phone number is 978-758-6708 my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will be at the Amesbury Launch
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by jhagan. Reason: added email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.