• hgreenblatt
  • hgreenblatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 1 week ago #5901 by hgreenblatt
High Power Motor Reloads for Sale was created by hgreenblatt
I'm posting this for Robert Galejs:

I have a bunch of high power motor reloads that have been gathering dust in my house for a few years and thought that someone at CMASS might be interested in purchasing some of them. I have : 7 Ellis Mountain Motor reloads (5 x I-230 and 2 x I-160), 9 Aerotech reloads (2 x H-180W long, 2 x H-128W long, 1 x H-238T long, 1 x H-220T - short and 3 x H97J - short plus 2 partially used delay paks RDK-03 and RDK-04). I also have a complete set of the aerotech hobby reload casings (never used) 18/20, 24/40 and 29/40-120. In addition, I have 9 phenolic body/coupler/motor mount tubes (29 mm, 38 mm, 54 mm, 75 mm tube, 2 x 75 mm couplers, 2 x 100 mm tubes and 100 mm coupler) and a 75 mm" plastic ogive nose cone (3" shoulder with 11" exposed)). I was thinking of selling all of this stuff for 1/2 of the current prices. Please pass this message to your members. I could deliver them at the Amesbury launch next week if somebody is interested in some or all of this stuff.

Thanks,

Robert Galejs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #5909 by harleybagpiper
Replied by harleybagpiper on topic Re: High Power Motor Reloads for Sale
If no one has already done so, I'll gladly speak for the tubes. We will also be there saturday.
Chris

• hgreenblatt
  • hgreenblatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 4 days ago #5928 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: High Power Motor Reloads for Sale
From Robert:

I have not received any indication that anyone at CMASS is interested in any of the high power reloads I have listed above. If no one is interested I probably won't be at the launch on Saturday. If you are interested, please contact me directly at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,

Robert Galejs