× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Sport Rocketry

• RHobbs1
  • RHobbs1's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #12040 by RHobbs1
Sport Rocketry was created by RHobbs1
Greetings All! 
 I haven't.beem doing much rocketry wise lately but I do have a few new rockets nearing completion. When my latest copy of Sport Rocketry arrived, I set aside for a while but a few days ago I started skimming through it and saw that there was an article by Curtis titled "So You Want To Write A Sport Rocketry Article." I haven't read the whole article yet but I have looked over the photos he included, and lo and behold! There, in the lower right hand corner of page 32, was a familiar photo. C'est moi! It's the one from two Novembers ago of me launching my Citation Patriot three engine cluster. I'm using that photo on my profile now, Also, it was my first ever clustered launch. . And Curtis got a good shot of it, if you zoom in on it you can see all three engines firing. 
 Of course, I'm upstaged on the same page by a closeup selfie of Curtis himself, but what the heck, it's his article. I'm stoked just to have made it into the magazine. Thus using up another fifteen seconds of my allotted fifteen minutes of fame. 
 Big shout out to Curtis for all the cool photos. He's grabbed a bunch of staging photos of my Vanishing Point, which has become my favorite two-stager. 
 Other news, my old phone finally gave up the ghost so now I have a new one and so should be able to join in on the Zoom meetings. 
 See you all at the next launch!
Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 16 hours ago #12049 by curtisheisey
Replied by curtisheisey on topic Sport Rocketry
Hope everyone enjoyed the article, and it inspires you to get your pen out!! Curtis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.