× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Okay, so...

• RHobbs1
  • RHobbs1's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #11777 by RHobbs1
Okay, so... was created by RHobbs1
 Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule at work and my ever-growng backlog of rocket builds, I am unable to accept the trip to Honolulu that was so generously offered to me by the club for sending our 1000th launch of the season. Therefore, I would like to request that in exchange the value of the trip that I receive approximately equal value in rockets and rocand-related merchandise. I'll leave it up to the discretion of the club as to exactly what and how much. I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. 
I would like to express my orofoind gratitude to the club and would love to state that I am deeply humbled to have received this honor.
I am curious as to which of my launches it was though. Was it my Citation Patriot cluster that went OOS on me and would have lost if Bruce hadn't spotted it?
Thanks for the mention, Claude. But you shouldn't oughtta get an old surf bum like me all worked up like that.
Rick
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #11778 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Okay, so...
Rick,

Unfortunately as with everything else in our lives today - you need to read the fine print!

Flight 212 was your 2-stage Vanishing Point. I added the flight card to the Gallery pictures for the launch.

Congratulations again!!

• RHobbs1
  • RHobbs1's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #11779 by RHobbs1
Replied by RHobbs1 on topic Okay, so...
Well, I didn't nhave to read the fine print to figure out that the club wasn't really going to send me to Hawaii.
And I've got plenty of rocket stuff.
So it was my VP! That's my favorite among my two-stagers. It might be a candidate for an upscale build.
Thanks again for the mention and posting.my launch card.
Rick