× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Need E9-8s or equivalent

• ChristineZ
  • ChristineZ's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #10564 by ChristineZ
Need E9-8s or equivalent was created by ChristineZ
Hi all...I have some students coming to launch their Big Daddy projects today, and when loading the car this AM, I realized that I gave my box of motors to Tom (he's in Arizona) and I forgot to remove the smaller ones...(he'll probably use them as ignitors...lol)...does anyone have any E9-8s they could spare to sell?? Or equivalent? 
Thanks
Christine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #10569 by DanTyszka1966
Replied by DanTyszka1966 on topic Need E9-8s or equivalent
Hello,

Sorry but didn't pickup on this post till today (Monday)

I have an un-opened 3 pack of E9-8's that I don't plan to use anytime soon and am looking to purge from my personal inventory. Delay is too long for any of the MPRs in my fleet, and I am personally moving away from using E-sized black powder motors due to CATO risk after a bad experience with an Estes E9-6 at NSL 2018.

Package has been stored in my reasonably temperature controlled basement since I bought it from Wildman in 2015 (but was probably a little old already when I got it, due to the amount of dust on the package).

If you're still looking for E9-8's (and have made your decision on CATO risk with these large BP motors), let me know. 

I also have a 3 pack of E9-6's (purchased in 2018 just prior to my CATO bad experience with an older batch of E9-6's) that I'm looking to get rid of, if you're interested in those.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by DanTyszka1966. Reason: Added info on E9-6's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.