× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Thank you flight crew Aug 24, 2013 Acton MA Launch

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #6749 by hgreenblatt

To eliminate confusion between now and Saturday,,, if you could,,, please remove the link off the left side menu (and from your previous post) until next week (or link it to cmass.wikispaces.com/CMASS+Launch+Sign+Up).

I unpublished the page and changed the user menu item to link directly to your wiki page.

Click on the Edit button (The little Pen on Paper icon above the C in CMASS in the title) ...
but did not see any little pen icon via my login, maybe you can see the pen since you are admin ??

Ah yes - you are correct - it has to do with member privileges on the website. We would need to make people Editors and not just Authors when they become members. I'll have to figure that one out. Anyway, we can discuss this after (or during) the launch on Saturday.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by hgreenblatt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #6750 by hgreenblatt

Dan S has taken a lions share of RSO, if someone could take a slot I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I can take either the 12:00 - 1:00 or the 3:00 - 4:00 slots, whichever you prefer Dan.

• alan
  • alan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 8 months ago #6751 by alan
Hello.

We still need some more help for LCO and Food Service on Saturday August 24th in Acton. Thank you to those who already signed up ! Dan S has taken a lions share of RSO, if someone could take a slot I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Please help out at the launch in Acton (Mass) August 24, 2013 for one hour (or more) as LCO, RSO, or Food Service. Details and sign up sheet are here .

Thanks, -Alan

More
10 years 8 months ago #6752 by mlaudato
Thanks to someone for the valuable training sentence on hot dog cooking ;-) I'll try not to screw it up too badly!

- Matt

• alan
  • alan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 8 months ago #6758 by alan
Thank you to the following who signed up for flight crew duty at the Acton launch on 24-Aug-2013...

Bob K
Tony V
Cole D
Boris K
Bill S
Guy W
Daniel S
Matt L
Ed P-G

Also thanks to all who helped set up, during, and for break down. I was not at the launch, so let me know of any omissions or corrections.

Thanks, -Alan

More
10 years 8 months ago #6759 by mlaudato
Great launch on Saturday, and I was happy to help out with cooking and as RSO.

A personal "Big Thanks to Bill and Boris" for letting Carmine act as Junior Assistant LCO - he was absolutely thrilled to be involved in pressing the launch button during the 2-3 pm shift. He still can't stop talking about it.

Thanks,
- Matt