× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Do my 2007 NORG event photos exist in Gallery?

More
11 years 5 months ago #6322 by Niteowl67
Hey gang,

It's been a while since I've checked out the NORG 2007 event photos. Do they still exist somewhere in the Gallery (or within my member account?)? I'm curious and wonder I would access them if they do in fact still exist? Allso, I see you are planning a Night Launch (Nov. 17th?) -- good luck with it and have fun... I wish I could attend but I haven't had time for rocketry in my life (day or nite) in quite some time.

Sincerely,

Joe Majahad, Representative

Nite Owl Rocketry Gild (NORG)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #6325 by billspad
All the old gallery pictures went away during a software upgrade over a year ago. I don't know if they're archived anywhere.

More
11 years 5 months ago #6326 by alan
Despite the CMASS article and captions having gone into the bit bucket, I may have the original photos for at least one of the NORG events in Salem. Let me know if you are interested I'll see if I can find them (and post them online.) Thanks, -Alan

More
11 years 5 months ago #6327 by Niteowl67
Sounds good... if you have something let me know and perhaps I can put into my account gallery.
Someone may have to walk me thru how to do but I think it would be worth it for historical reference. Actually as I've thought about it, I might have a CD of pictures that was used to temporarily store the NORG Events (I, II, III, & IV) and even a UBS Thumb Drive with orginal pictures that never made it into the Galleries. Sounds like a an Uploading or Downloading project for December... I'm kinda swamped right now.

Thanks,

Joe Majahad

More
11 years 5 months ago #6329 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: Do my 2007 NORG event photos exist in Gallery?
I just replied in the "Night Launch" thread because I hand't seen this one yet, but as Bill said the old photos went away when we updated the website. I do have an archive though and will see if I can find and resurrect them.

More
11 years 5 months ago #6330 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: Do my 2007 NORG event photos exist in Gallery?
OK - uploaded all your original images. They are in here the 2007 NORG Gallery