× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

FlisKits at this weekends launch NEW KITS

More
12 years 9 months ago #5368 by jflis
FlisKits will be at the launch this weekend with a SURPRISE!

If all of the materials and documentation comes in on time, I expect to have Pre-Announcement versions of our 3 newest kits!

1) Trifecta - 13mm 3-stage saucer
2) dooDad - min diameter 18mm beginner rocket using Jig Tech fins (like the Thing-a-ma-Jig)
3) Buck Shot - Sport micromaxx rocket based on the BT-5 with laser cut parts and a ring fin

So, be sure to stop by our booth and check out these new kits!

See you there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5369 by guyw
I definitely will be looking for a Trifecta! I assume the return of the Estes A10-0T made this possible? Any chance there will be an 18mm version?

By the way, if you haven't heard, the Frick-N-Frack files very nicely if none to high on an A8-0 staging to an A8-0!

Guy.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5379 by jflis
At this time no 18mm, though I am looking at that again... with C/C/C power I can't seem to keep the fins on that sustainer without going to crazy lengths... Will look at that in September maybe.

Also...

I HAVE THE KITS!

They aren't on the web site yet but I will have a supply of Trifecta, dooDad and Buck Shot kits. I will get pricing done tonight and will have them at the booth. Shop early, buy often! :)

I also hope to have a couple of micro launch pads available. Per requests we are looking to make this into a product. Feedback on the field is most welcome (see pix) :)

jim
Attachments:

More
12 years 9 months ago #5381 by Skoobinator
Replied by Skoobinator on topic Re: FlisKits at this weekends launch NEW KITS
If you were to bring a pack of micro-max igniters to the launch, I would certainly purchase then.
I'm bringing guests, and have a goal of 30 launches tommorrow. I will bring my own toothpicks this time.
thanks,
Airbender's creator.