× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

each year I ask: Any membership expires alerts?

More
12 years 9 months ago #5353 by Niteowl67
Hey gang,

It's been a while since I've logged on -- interesting changes to site. Anyway I must ask my annual question: "Are there any membership expiring warnings (used to get them e-mailed to my yahoo account)?" If I'm right my membership expires on July 15th... how do I send a check to renew or is there a way to pay by credit card on line?

Sincerely,

Joe Majahad
Nite Owl Rocketry Gild (NORG)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5355 by KennB
Hi Joe,

Howard is working on getting the new site closer to perfect and he's getting there.

In the meantime, click on the "About Us" tab in the Main Menu and scroll down to the "Becoming a Member" paragraph and get the membership form. Fill it out, attach your check and mail it in. At least, that's what I'm doing with my passed due renewal.

Later,
Kenn

More
12 years 9 months ago #5360 by BobH
when did the membership form start working? When I tried to print it out a few weeks ago I got a file not found error

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #5361 by KennB

when did the membership form start working? When I tried to print it out a few weeks ago I got a file not found error

I'm going to say sometime in the past few weeks. ;)
It has been pretty recently. Just one more thing Howie got fixed on his way to making our site perfect.
Next, Forum Preview button???
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by KennB.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5362 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: each year I ask: Any membership expires alerts?

Next, Forum Preview button???

It's actually supposed to give you an automatic preview but for some reason... I want to get the membership thing finished first and then forum issues are next on my punch list...

More
12 years 9 months ago #5365 by Niteowl67
Hi Kenn,

Thanks for the advice... I printed out the CMASS Membership form and will send it off with a check.

Joe Majahad -- NORG