× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

TARC

More
9 years 1 month ago #7893 by Parrythewind
Replied by Parrythewind on topic Re: TARC
I wanted to say thanks to everyone that made yesterday's launches possible. My son and I had a great time watching the TARC teams' flights. We both agreed that it was an awesome day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• billspad
  • billspad's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #7902 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: TARC
We're moving the TARC launch to Sunday.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #7903 by jabikeman
Replied by jabikeman on topic Re: TARC
Sounds good to me. Ill be on site again supporting all the TARC and USLI teams that show up, and carrying supplies in case you forget anything. just ask around for Jason from AMW. or if you know what you need feel free to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #7904 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: TARC
The snowbank is still blocking the usual parking area and space in the driveway is limited. We were able to park on the other side of Lion's Mouth Road last week without any problems just watch out for the mud this week.

If you have a good, stable cart with wheels that will be best for transporting gear to the launch site. The snow has disappeared in enough areas that sleds and toboggans won't be of any use this week.

Exposed ground will likely be soft from the melt and could even be mushy under the snow pack that is left. Assume your feet are going to get dirty and wet.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #7909 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re: TARC
Uploaded a few pictures from the Sunday March 29 2015 TARC Launch in the Gallery.