ReimbursementImportant: Keep your receipts so you can be reimbursed!!! Have John Buscaglia write you a check or have an officer reimburse you from the cash box. Leave the receipt!
Typical Shopping List(Check with Bill Spadafora to see what's left over from the previous launch)
- 100 hot dogs (maybe more if scouts are expected)
- 100 buns
- 2 gallons of water for cooking the dogs
- 1-2 cases of water bottles
- 3-5 cases of name-brand soda (cheap stuff doesn't sell)
- 1 box of chips (in bags)
- 1 box of cookies (in bags)
- mustard, relish, and ketchup
- ice to keep the dogs and soda cold
NotesBuy chips, cookies, buns, etc. with the most recent dates you can so we can keep them for more than one launch.
A little variation can be good (e.g., pretzels) as long as you're confident people will it eat it.
If you can, shop at B.J.'s or Costco or somewhere similar to save money.