CMASS held it's third launch for TARC teams on Saturday, March 18.
Two weeks out from the deadline to make qualification flights and the intensity has picked up. Six teams from five high schools made a total of 15 flights:
- Needham HS - 2 test flights
- Lexington HS (two teams) - 7 test flights, 1 qualification flight
- Wayland HS - 3 test flights
- Westborough HS - 1 test flight
- Newton North HS - 1 test flight
Unfortunately, the wind during the first half of the launch was brisk enough that several flights ended up in the woods. Not sure how many of those were recovered, but at least one was snagged by the top of a tall tree, too high for the recovery pole.