This is the primary launch field for the Maine Missile Math and Science Club. The club must reserve and pay for the use of the field for specific dates for launches. Any casual launching at other times is by permission of the Harvard Turf Farm, and does not involve CMASS or MMMSClub.
Please note: the maximum speed on the Turf Farm dirt road is 10 mph.
Harvard Turn Farm, Berwick, ME
Directions to the Tuckahoe Turf Farm
HUBBARD ROAD IS OPEN AGAIN.
With Hubbard Road open again, these are be the primary directions coming from I-95:
1. Take I-95 N (signs for Portsmouth NH) Partial toll road Entering New Hampshire - 40.3 mi
2. Take exit 4 on the left to merge onto NH-16 N/ toward White Mts - 6.0 mi
3. Continue onto NH-16 N Partial toll road - 7.0 mi
4. Take exit 9 toward NH-9/ - 0.2 mi
5. Merge onto Indian Brook Rd - 0.8 mi
6. Continue onto High St - 2.3 mi
7. Slight right onto Washington St - 0.3 mi
8. Turn left onto Main St - 0.2 mi
9. Continue onto Market St Entering Maine - 0.2 mi
10. Turn left onto Sullivan St - 446 ft
11. Turn left onto Eleanor's St - 82 ft
12. Turn left to stay on Eleanor's St - 167 ft
13. Turn right onto Rochester St - 1.1 mi
14. Slight right onto Hubbard Rd Destination will be on the left - 2.6 mi
If you want to travel on Rt 125 from Mass:
Head north on Rt 125 through Epping, Lee, Barrington and Gonic until you reach Rt 16, the Spaulding Turnpike. Stay to the far right,
going under Rt 16 and then on to Rt 16 north.
Continue on up the Spaulding Turnpike (Rt 16) to exit 16, the Rt 11/Rt 202 exit. Keep bearing right towards Sanford ME and Rt 202 east.
Follow Rt 202 east to the NH/ME border. There will be a Cumberland Farms on your right at the four way stop, just before the border.
Continue on through the four way stop on Rt 202 East until you see a Mobil Station on your right. You will have traveled about 3.5 miles
from the Spaulding Turnpike. There is a traffic light at the corner that the Mobil Station is on. Turn right at the traffic light on to
Hubbard Rd. The Tuckahoe Turf Farm will be on your left (2.9 miles).