October 2013 CMASS Store is open

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #6597 by KennB
October 2013 CMASS Store is open was created by KennB
The CMASS Store is open and taking orders. Right now we have button-up, long-sleeved shirts, jackets and hats. We'll be adding more items shortly but we've got these to start.

I'd like to get our first order in right after our 19 May Sudbury launch; we need just 12 items of any combination to put in an order with the company who will embroider the logo on everything. More would be great but 12 is all we need.

Howard has set up the store to accept PayPal payments. If you prefer, you can bring cash or a check to the Sudbury launch and I'll gather all that. Whatever we have payments for on 20 May will get ordered.

The twill shirts will be in the Light College Blue color shown to the left of the picture with the model and the hats will be in the Stone Blue color. The jackets can be had in either True Royal or True Black.

As we add items to the store, we'll look to having this work on a more continuous basis rather than big orders every year or two. For right now, we'll start simple and build....just like rocketry.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by KennB. Reason: Updated for reality.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #6598 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: May 2013 CMASS Store is open

On the website pages, you'll find a shortcut to the ordering pages in the upper left-hand corner.

For security reasons and to make the site look cleaner, the store can be accessed from the User Menu on the left which appears once you log in. In the User Menu list you will see a button for the CMASS Store. Click that and you will get access to the products, the shopping cart, etc..

Please let us know by responding to this thread if you run into any trouble ordering or anything doesn't quite flow right.

Thanks

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 11 months ago #6601 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: May 2013 CMASS Store is open
We have our 12 items to place an order so I will be sending something in on Monday, 20 May. If you want to get something in this first batch, place an order at the store and/or see me at the Sudbury launch this Sunday.

We'll try to place orders every month if we have enough to meet the minimum. We'll also be adding more items to the store so keep an eye on it through the summer.

Kenn

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #6612 by mlaudato
Replied by mlaudato on topic Re: May 2013 CMASS Store is open
I put an order in just now Kenn. Might have missed that first batch cutoff though - rats!

- Matt
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by mlaudato. Reason: Spelling

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 9 months ago #6675 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: May 2013 CMASS Store is open
The first order has been produced by the vendor and I have the items.

I'll be contacting the purchasers to see what the best way of getting their product to them is. We'll have some pictures of the finished goods going onto the Store site as well as a few more items that will be added.

There are a couple of orders that have come in after the deadline so they will be part of the next order. We need to get 12 pieces of whatever combination of items to place an order. I will keep you informed on how close we are to our next order as we go along.

BTW, the embroidery looks beautiful.