× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Fees

• Crazy Jake
  • Crazy Jake's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #5555 by Crazy Jake
Fees was created by Crazy Jake
How much is the membership for this club, and who do I pay it to? How can I get certified? How can I get a rocket to get certified with?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #5556 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Fees

How much is the membership for this club, and who do I pay it to? How can I get certified? How can I get a rocket to get certified with?

CMASS dues are $8 a year. There's usually a launch fee, however, Fliskits is picking up the tab for this launch so it's free. I was going to link to the page with the the launch fee but I can't find it (Howard, if you're reading this, it needs to be in the FAQ's).

I assume you're talking about Level 1 certification. Everything you need to know is here .

There are many companies that sell kits that are suitable for Level 1 certifications. Some are listed here . I'm sure others can give you more specific recommendations.

More
12 years 7 months ago #5557 by MikeDensmore
Replied by MikeDensmore on topic Re: Fees
Off topic but rather than start another thread, when will the field setup start? I will try to be there early enough to help out.

Mike

More
12 years 7 months ago #5558 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: Fees
For Amesbury launches, set up starts at 9:30 with flying starting around 10:30.

More
12 years 6 months ago #5613 by Hoss
Replied by Hoss on topic Re: Fees
I saw this is the FAQ section

Registration allows you to see more of the Forums, directions to the launch sites and to submit items to be published on this website. It will also allow you to renew your membership online.

Sorry if I've missed it, but is there a spot where you can sign up for membership (rather then renew) online? Or is that via mailing in the form only?

Thanks!

More
12 years 6 months ago #5620 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Fees

I saw this is the FAQ section

Registration allows you to see more of the Forums, directions to the launch sites and to submit items to be published on this website. It will also allow you to renew your membership online.

Sorry if I've missed it, but is there a spot where you can sign up for membership (rather then renew) online? Or is that via mailing in the form only?

Thanks!

I don't think Howard has that set up yet. You can also bring the form to a launch or meeting.