Rocket Giveaway

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #11828 by Gerry
Rocket Giveaway was created by Gerry
I have about 20 low power rockets that I want to give away. I've been on a building frenzy this year and find myself with an office full of rockets, a few of which I've flown, and all but a couple are 100% flightworthy. I'm now pretty much focused on mid-power+. I'll keep a couple low power rockets around to launch at the field down the road.

I was thinking I'd like to set up a bin/box near the range safety officers at the next launch with a sign along the lines of "Free, take one - kids under 18yrs old". Any reason I can't do this? Any better ideas? All ears!

Thanks,
Gerry

PS - I sent a similar message to Kenn directly but I can't find my inbox on this site, so I have not idea if I really sent a message to him ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KennB
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #11829 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Rocket Giveaway
Hi Gerry,

I don't see any problem with your plan.
I never did receive an email about this; must be lost in the ether.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #11830 by Gerry
Replied by Gerry on topic Rocket Giveaway
Great - thanks Kenn.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #11860 by Gerry
Replied by Gerry on topic Rocket Giveaway
I'll be bringing a box o' rockets on Sunday to give away. Some unused Estes chutes and elastic shock cords too.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #11870 by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Rocket Giveaway
Hi Gerry, My 11 year old grandson has your baby bertha. His two younger buddies also got one each. We fly on the ice while fishing in the winter. They were all excited. You made their day.
Thanks,
Joe Robertson