Coming Sale at Hog Heaven Hobbies: 3/11-3/19

More
2 years 1 month ago #11024 by DeltaVee
Replied by DeltaVee on topic Coming Sale at Hog Heaven Hobbies: 3/11-3/19
Makes sense... the owner of STS is a character... I know I'm crankier than I used to be...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #11025 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Coming Sale at Hog Heaven Hobbies: 3/11-3/19
RD-Rox, I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. DeltaVee, you can’t beat a mere 4 mile drive. I should give you an advance payment of $100 so that you can pickup some composite motors for me.

More
2 years 1 month ago #11026 by DeltaVee
Replied by DeltaVee on topic Coming Sale at Hog Heaven Hobbies: 3/11-3/19
Does hog heaven stock Brodak sanding sealer?

• RD-ROX
  • RD-ROX's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #11028 by RD-ROX

Does hog heaven stock Brodak sanding sealer?

I do not know. But you could always call and ask.

More
2 years 1 month ago #11039 by RHobbs1
Replied by RHobbs1 on topic Coming Sale at Hog Heaven Hobbies: 3/11-3/19
Thanks for the post. Hog Heaven is a great place to shop. I went there looking for ways to wire up my Alpha Payloader night flyer, got way more advice than I needed. But that's ok. I'll definitely try to work the sale into my schedule, although I need more kits like I need a hole in my head about now. But there's other stuff there that Hobby Lobby doesn't carry.
Re Spare Time, I had a good experience there the one time I went. All I bought was a fin alignment tool, but we ended up shooting the breeze about rockets for a good fifteen minutes.
Hobby Emporium seems a bit sketchy. Great kit selection and the've got a good selection of Estes engines, but I get a slight feeling I'm not quite "cool" enough.
But having long surpassed the age at which I feel I have to concern myself with "cool", it's water off a duck's back. They have the added advantage of being open on Sundays, that's a good thing if you're in a pinch for what you need for the next launch.
But of the three, I think I like Hog Heaven the best. They greet you enthusiastically, and they've got lots of good advice for whatever project you're working on.
Maybe with luck I might bump into one of you guys when I go.
Rick

More
2 years 1 month ago #11040 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Coming Sale at Hog Heaven Hobbies: 3/11-3/19
Thanks for the reviews. I will try to get to Hog Heaven one of these days. I'll give Spare Time another try. My birthday month is in April which means I could use the 30% off coupon.