Lost Rocket $20 reward -- "Blue Moon" last nite flite!

More
3 years 4 months ago #10315 by KennB
This is an example of the Instant Karma John Lennon refers to; I got a call from the Recreation Department of Amesbury and they have your Once in a Blue Moon rocket in their office. I can pick it up Tuesday as I'll be in town in the morning.

Maybe once we contact the Head family, I can figure out a way to work a three-way swap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #10316 by guyw
According to the contact info, the Head family lives in Melrose, MA. I will try to contact them later today.

Guy.

More
3 years 4 months ago #10318 by Niteowl67
Kenn & Guy,

Wow! That's great news. Let me know how we can arrange it.

Joe -- NORG

More
3 years 4 months ago #10319 by ClaudeMaina
I'm glad the Blue Moon was found. I just got back from looking for it and was going to post the sad news to you. Glad somebody did the right thing and made an effort to find the owner.

More
3 years 4 months ago #10328 by Niteowl67
Kenn,

Thanks so much for delivering the Blue Moon to my home last night! Would you believe all the missing parts were inside the rocket! As promised, I will give my "$20 Reward" to the Bill Spadafora Fund (since it was a group CMASS effort) by sending a money order as I would to pay membership dues. Not quite a "Christmas Miracle" getting the rocket back but in 2020 I'll take it. I hope you get the Mosquito back to it's owner too! Let's hope for a peaceful and sane 2021!

Joe Majahad -- NORG