Estes & Centuri stuff for the price of a donation

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #8526 by ClaudeMaina
I have a number of Estes and Centuri catalogs, pamphlets, flyers and other documents from late 60's/early 70's. They belonged to my older cousin and were stored in a box since then. There are pictures of some of the 'stuff' here. The conditions range from very good to poor.

I also have an Estes Little Joe kit with Escape Capsule from ca. 1971. It also belonged to my cousin and he started building it, but never finished. It is in very good condition and as far as I can tell, all of the parts are there. Pictures are here also.

He recently gave it all to me and I'm giving it away - not entirely. If you are interested in either, the price is a $25 donation for each (minimum) to the Bill Spadafora Fund. Reply here or e-mail me. I can give it to you at a launch or mail it to you.

If there are no takers in a couple of weeks, I'll post it up on TRF.

Thanks.

Claude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #8678 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Estes & Centuri stuff for the price of a donation
I should check the For Sale section more often. That Little Joe kit sure is worth $25.00. At $3.25 it is was a much better investment at the time than many other investment opportunities I have seen. Are you going to post the other items you are selling for the Spadafora Fund?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.