collectible engines

• billspad
  • billspad's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
10 years 2 months ago #7205 by billspad
collectible engines was created by billspad
I got this email yesterday he'd like $100 for them. Contact him directly if you're interested.:

> Hi - My name is Shawn McCarthy (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), and I live in Manchester, NH. I build and fly R/C airplanes, but really have no knowledge about rockets. Recently I bought some R/C airplane things from someone on Craigslist, and contained in one of the boxes were 3 rocket motors. These are vintage Mini-Max F94-4 Single Stage rockets that are listed at 30 lbs. of thrust. They look essentially new. I had someone in Augusta Georgia that really wanted to buy these rocket motors, but unfortunately I can not figure out how to ship them. I now know these will absolutely not be handled by the US post office. UPS was not sure, but talked about me having to get a license to ship hazardous materials (Bombs). I have no interest in doing that! It is a felony to ship these incorrectly. So, I am wondering if anyone in your club may be interested in buying these. I have been told they are desireable collectables, and frankly I can't use them. Can you ask within your club to see if there is interest
> ? Thanks! My phone is (603) 644-0709. Hope to hear from you soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.