Reloads - Cases and single use motors

• hamelk
  • hamelk's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #6902 by hamelk
I am selling most if not all of my rocketry inventory. I'd still be flying if not for health reasons. I want to thank everyone involved with CMASS, for all of the help and support. I truly enjoyed flying with all of you.

As for the cases 2 have been used (one of the Aerotech 24mm and 29mm) and the other three have never been used. All of the motors have been stored in a cool dry closet either in the original package or individual zip lock bags. I can not guarantee that every motor has an igniter, but all of the liners, rings, delays, ejection chargers and spacers are there. Now before you guys yell at me I know I can not ship the motors. I would like to sell this as one single lot. I will include the tool box that I kept all of this in. I am asking $150 or best offer cash, money order or PayPal. We can work out details to meet to do the exchange.

I will be posting pictures in the next few days, I will include a link once completed. If you want to contact me directly my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks for reading!

Cases

2 29mm 40-120 Rousetech Reload Cases
2 24mm 40 Aerotech Reload Cases
1 29mm Cesaroni Pro29 Case with Rear Closure 2 spacers 1Delay Adjustment tool and one DAT Centering ring

Single Use 29mm Motors

2 Aerotech Econojet F42-4T
1 Aerotech Econojet F42-8T
1 Aerotech Econojet F23-4FJ

29mm Reloads

1 Aerotech G71-7R
1 Aerotech F40-4W

24mm Reloads

1 Aerotech F24-7W
2 Aerotech F12-3FJ
3 Aerotech E18-4W
3 Aerotech E11-3FJ
1 Aerotech D15-4T
3 Aerotech D9-4W
3 Aerotech D9-7W
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by hamelk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6903 by Parrythewind
Replied by Parrythewind on topic Re: Reloads - Cases and single use motors
pm sent

• hamelk
  • hamelk's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #6912 by hamelk
Replied by hamelk on topic Re: Reloads - Cases and single use motors
Sold! Thanks all!