I have.a chance to make some OT Saturday morning so Sunday would be great for me. But if we launch on Saturday, I'll still be able to make it in time to send a few in the afternoon.
Gotta pay for all these rockets I can't stop buying somehow.
I just checked AccuWeather and Weather Channel and they're saying pretty much the same. Sunday could still be gusty for higher flights but it looks like it'll be a windier Saturday. If it were up to me, my call would be for Sunday. But we'll be dealing with the remnants of a tropical system, so who can tell? We've been skunked by the forecasts before.