And now the rescheduled launch for the 13th is postponed, too. The sun is shining bright on Saturday (unexpected) but the wind is too strong to fly with big gust (expected).
The rain that is moving on Sunday is currently snow in the Midwest so we dodged that annoyance this time. We can't check on using the field until Monday at the earliest. The extended forecast is good for next weekend, dry but cold; can't see what the wind is doing yet.