× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Speaker needed for cub scout pack meeting

More
13 years 5 days ago #5173 by TedB
Hello,
I\'m coordinator for the Melrose, MA pack 615 cub scouts event for the July 9 launch in Amsbury. I have a poster and some small rockets that I bring to our pack meeting to let people know about the event. I thought it would generate more interest if somebody local could come in and give a brief talk about CMASS and maybe bring one of those large rockets for the kids to see and answer a few questions. The date of our pack meeting is Friday June 3 at 7:30 in the evening. If any one can help please let me know by reply.
Thanks,
Ted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #5174 by Jimmyd
Hello I would be happy to help out at the pack I havoc many rockets I could bring including 11 foot rocket just let me know what I can do I will be at the may meeting anyway we could talk then. Jim

More
13 years 5 days ago #5175 by TedB
Hi Jimmy,
It would be great if you could come and bring a big rocket. We meet in the melrose highlands congregational chuch hall. It has a really high ceiling so even the 11 foot one would fit.
I\'d like to have the rocket there for the kids to see it and have talk about CMASS and rocket for maybe 10 minutes then answer questions for about 10 minutes. I haven\'t made It to a CMASS meeting yet but can I call you?
Thanks
Ted

More
13 years 5 days ago #5176 by Jimmyd
No problem Ted call when ever you have time. Jim