× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

TARC Rocket Found 19 March 2011

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5121 by KennB
TARC Rocket Found 19 March 2011 was created by KennB
At the 02 April launch we were apporoached by a dog walker who found a rocket that was apparently lost during the March TARC launch.

It\'s about 3 inches in diameter with a red nose cone and red tail. I\'ll hold back the decorations that were on the body of the rocket to confirm whoever claims it.

It was found on the barbed wire fence near the swamp area toward Lion\'s Mouth Road.

If this is your rocket, send me a PM and describe the markings on the body of the rocket. If you are not a CMASS member, email me using kblade @ verizon.net (take out the spaces) with the rocket description. I\'ll give you the number of the fellow who found it and you can contact him to arrange you picking it up. If no one claims it, the finder will become the keeper and he may use this rocket to get back into the hobby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5122 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re:TARC Rocket Found 19 March 2011
Can non-members access the forum? I know I have to log in to read and post. Is there a TARC mailing list that we can send a copy of the details to?

Guy.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5125 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re:TARC Rocket Found 19 March 2011
Never mind - I see if you go to the forum first, anyone can view. It looks like it is just from the home page you can\'t view a message by clicking on it. Gotta love consistency!

Guy.