× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

New Member in Cambridge need a ride to TARC launch

• KevinCesp1
  • KevinCesp1's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #5075 by KevinCesp1
Hi, I\'m a new member of CMASS and would be thrilled to head out to Amesbury for the TARC launch on Sat. 19th, and wondered if anyone is also heading out or passing by the area. I could sure use a lift, and besides, I love to introduce myself to you all on launch day.This would be my first launch experience with CMASS hopefully one of many.
I am definitely psyched about the coming season as the winter was bit too long for my taste!:)

Best wishes,
Kevin Cespedes
\'BT50\':cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BiggerHigherFaster
More
13 years 1 month ago #5078 by BiggerHigherFaster
Replied by BiggerHigherFaster on topic Re:New Member in Cambridge need a ride to TARC launch
Hi Kevin,
Welcome to CMASS! I live in Cambridge also and my son and I just started attending launches last fall. They are a blast (no, really!) and everyone is very nice.
I won\'t be going to the launch this week but will attend regularly in the future.
Sorry I can\'t help you this week but nice to know there are others in Cambridge who enjoy the hobby.
Nick

• KevinCesp1
More
13 years 1 month ago #5079 by KevinCesp1
Hi Nick,
It\'s great to know someone in the neighborhood is also a member of CMASS! We definitely should meet sometime. I hope to go to as many launches as possible this season. It\'s okay about tomorrow, I will find my way there regardless. I will be there just to see, learn, and introduce myself. Everyone has been so welcoming and kind.

best of luck for the new season!
Kevin

• KevinCesp1
More
13 years 1 week ago #5156 by KevinCesp1
Hello Nick,I plan go to the April 30th Launch. Will you be attending/participating? If you were I wanted to see if you wanted to join up and go together. I can introduce myself to you everyone and hopefully fly a couple of builds of mine. Hopefully the weather would be with us. Let me know what your plans are for this event. Its often easier to get out and be a regular flier this summer when your not alone to make the trip ;).
Kevin

• BiggerHigherFaster
More
13 years 1 week ago #5157 by BiggerHigherFaster
Replied by BiggerHigherFaster on topic Re:New Member in Cambridge need a ride to TARC launch
Hi Kevin,
Unfortunately I won\'t be going that week. Little League and Soccer commitments are getting in the way :(

We will keep trying though.
Nick

• KevinCesp1
More
13 years 1 day ago #5192 by KevinCesp1
That\'s okay, I will be heading out from North Station on the Newburyport line. My girlfriend maybe going with me if its a nice enough day. I just got new engines, a few rockets, and I will be ready to go. I didn\'t realize the schedule is so spotty until end of summer, so I am going to go as many times as I can :) !