Directions to Davis Field In Sudbury
The club must reserve and pay for our use of the field for specific dates for our launches. Any casual launching at other times is by permission of the town of Sudbury, and does not involve CMASS.
Davis Field, Sudbury MA
This field is owned by the town of Sudbury and managed by their recreation department. It is located on the south side of Rt 117 (North St) between Sudbury Rd and Pantry Rd. There is a sign at the entrance to the parkiing lot off Rt. 117. Here are some pictures of the field and the entrance: Pictures of Davis Field.
You can find the field on a map (e.g., Switchboard or Google) by searching for: "200 North Rd, Sudbury, MA".
Directions From the West:
- Take Route 117 east, thru Maynard into Sudbury.
- Go thru the light at Pantry Road on the right and then just past Windmill Drive.
- 500 feet down you will see the parking lot to the field on your right.
Directions From the East:
- Take Route 117 west thru Lincoln into Sudbury.
- Continue thru the light at Sudbury / Concord Road past the Nashawtuc golf course on the left.
- Go aprox 1.5 miles and just past Northwood drive on the right you will see the parking lot on the left.
Directions From the North or South 495:
- Take I-495 to Rt. 117 East.
- Follow Directions from the West.
Directions From the North 128 (I-95)
- Take exit 29B to merge onto Cambridge Turnpike/RT-2 W toward Acton/Fitchburg.
- After 3.5 miles turn left to stay on RT-2.
- Go 2 miles and turn left onto Sudbury Rd.
- Go 2 miles and turn right onto RT 117
- Follow directions from the East.
Directions From the South on 128 (I-95)
- Take exit 26 to merge onto US-20 East toward Waltham.
- Stay to the right to go towards Waltham (not back over 128).
- Go 1/2 mile and take a Sharp left at Stow St.
- Go 1/3 mile and turn left onto RT 117
- Go aprox 8 miles and follow the directions from the East.