× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines

More
3 years 9 months ago #9945 by BDB
Esther is still planning to sell motors at RIMRA and CMASS launches, so we are getting ready to place our first order with Aerotech. She will stock a selection of motors from Q-jet A3's to DMS H283's. The inventory will be relatively small at the beginning, but it will grow over time.

Please tell me if there is something that you would like to pre-order. We would be happy to include it with our inaugural order, and we will pay for the shipping and hazmat. Anything from Aerotech would be possible--reloads, single-use, even rocket kits or RCS research materials. Here is the link to the Aerotech motor matrix .

Just reply here with your order or send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #9951 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
I am interested in the 24 mm single use E20-4W.

More
3 years 9 months ago #9954 by BDB
Replied by BDB on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
Thanks, Frank. I'll email you the details.

Another takers? Last call....the order will go in this weekend.

More
3 years 6 months ago #10104 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
Brenton,
Now that we are somewhat active again, is Esther looking to take orders? I know currently Rhode Island is on the Massachusetts list of restricted states so delivery may have to be through a third party.

More
3 years 6 months ago #10131 by BDB
Replied by BDB on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
Hi Kenn,

I just emailed you about this. We are hoping to receive our first order of motors from Aerotech/Quest this week. It's a good variety of single-use motors from A-H.

Crap! I thought RI was finally off the naughty list. (But I just checked, you're right.) Arguably, E and I might be able to come to Mass, since this will be "for work." But if the travel restriction is still in place next week, I'm open to figuring out how to handle it through a 3rd party.

More
3 years 6 months ago #10143 by ChristineZ
Replied by ChristineZ on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
Hi Brenton

I know things are up in the air...(or at least we hope)
But I am interested in a 2 DMS G8s and 2 DMS G80
(My son and I have a drag race bet on the G8s...super secret designs...not sure where we will fly them, as we both expect well over 10k and both will essentially be flying cases. But I am also planning a scratch mini ARCAS for the G8 too)
Let me know the details...there is no rush on this.
Thanks
Christine Z