× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

RIMRA Launch Saturday, May 11, 2019

More
4 years 10 months ago #9485 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic RIMRA Launch Saturday, May 11, 2019
Thanks for the update, Brenton. Sorry things didn't go better with your meeting with the state. Reading your email communication with Frank, I know you don't want too many people at the launch and certainly no extra traffic. On that basis, I'll change our calendar to show just a normal launch on 09 June for you folks and not the joint launch we had tentatively scheduled. CMASS won't bring our trailer and pad set up down but any members who are itching to fly can attend on their own.

I hope you have good weather for this launch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #9486 by BDB
Replied by BDB on topic RIMRA Launch Saturday, May 11, 2019
I think that sounds like the best plan. We are always happy to have CMASS members join us for launches, but for the time being, we want to keep a relatively low profile, and stay in the good graces of the farm staff at URI.

• deangelo54
  • deangelo54's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #9487 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic RIMRA Launch Saturday, May 11, 2019
Quick correction. That RIMRA launch is this Saturday, June 8th according to their website.

I'm planning to attend a CATO launch on June 15th followed by a trip to Canada on June 21st to celebrate Linda and my 30th anniversary. But I am tempted to attend the RIMRA launch this Saturday. I always have a good time there and the people are so nice.