Not able to access voting section of forum

More
2 years 6 months ago #10684 by guyw
Looks like an issue for the webmaster(s) to look at. I tried looking at things while not logged in and the link results in a 401 Unavailable, and the member only categories are not viewable at all. When I am logged in, I have no difficulties. For those not getting access, did you signup or renew via PayPal, or via snail mail or at a launch?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #10685 by ZebraCakez
Replied by ZebraCakez on topic Not able to access voting section of forum
I payed online using PayPal about two or three months ago (paid for a membership and an annual launch pass at the same time).

I'm honestly not too concerned over it at this point, I haven't been here long enough for me to feel that I can make an educated vote on anything anyway... but as a new member I don't want anybody to think I'm not here to participate in all aspects of the club... my lack of vote is not due to lack of effort.

• TimDawson
  • TimDawson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #10686 by TimDawson
Replied by TimDawson on topic Not able to access voting section of forum
I believe I paid at the June launch. 

Being a bit Web Savvy, I think it might have something to do with the level of us "newbie's" in the forum.  My level is COM_KUNENA_SAMPLEDATA_RANK1.  Being a "RANK1" most likely does not allow us to see the board posts.

More
2 years 6 months ago #10687 by ChristineZ
Replied by ChristineZ on topic Not able to access voting section of forum
Guy, nothing for me works, depending on the link I use, I get either 403 Forbidden or 401 Doesn't Exist.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #10688 by ChristineZ
Replied by ChristineZ on topic Not able to access voting section of forum
Kenn, logged in and everything...no access: either a 401 or 403 error...I have never seen the "Club Business" part of the forum, didn't even know it existed...and while I am not an old member, I am certainly not a new member either
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by ChristineZ.

More
2 years 6 months ago #10690 by RetroRocketGuy
Replied by RetroRocketGuy on topic Not able to access voting section of forum
Same thing (above) here.. On standby