National Science Teaching Association Conference - April 2020

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 months ago #9811 by KennB
This is a supplement to the mass email I just sent out. NAR is looking for some volunteers to help at a booth at a science teachers' convention in Boston during the first week and weekend in April (I mistakenly wrote it was a two day event but it is four days). We're looking for multiple volunteers to attend one or more days.

If you've been involved with TARC teams in the past, you'd be a great resource; if you haven't, your experience in our hobby will still be quite valuable.

Trip's message mentions a primer that gives more information; I'll try uploading that and adding a link in this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #9812 by therocketn00b
I haven't seen the email yet, but I'd be interested in helping out if I can make it work with my schedule!

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 months ago #9813 by KennB
Thanks, Daniel. My email came right through. Check your junk mail and spam folders to see if you need to add our mass mailings to your allow list.

More
4 years 2 months ago #9814 by ClaudeMaina
April 2nd would be bad for me but I should be able to help out one or more of the remaining days.

More
4 years 2 months ago #9815 by fineberg
I can definitely help, at least part of the time.

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 months ago #9816 by KennB
Thanks to those who have shown interest and to those who will. Here is the Primer Trip sent. It's from a few years ago but is mostly relevant.

Trip will send out the NAR container of stuff in March. I'll find out how big this is so we can gauge what we need for transportation at both ends of the event. This will be a good excuse to put in an order for club shirts for those who don't have any yet.