Who knows a print shop?

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #9671 by KennB
Who knows a print shop? was created by KennB
We need to get another batch of flight cards printed. Jason used to be able to get them for us at a good price but he's at a different shop now and can't run this relatively small job economically.

If anyone is associated with a print shop or knows of a place that is reasonable with small runs for a great bunch like us, let me know. We'll need to receive more cards before our 02 November launch. I've got a Word doc and a pdf of the cards, 2 per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock. We'd want them cut.

Right now, I have one quote from Staples for about $300 for 2000 cards (1000 sheets cut). It would be great if we could do better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9675 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Who knows a print shop?
If someone has a laser printer you may be able to print on card stock. Then if you have access to a paper cutter you can cut the sheets.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9684 by deangelo54
I'm in the process of getting a Quote prom Madison Printing in Revere, MA. I know the owner and the woman that manages the business. I told her that we are non profit. We can save money if we cut the sheets. They have a paper cutter that they will allow me to use. I will let you know the pricing as soon as I get it. I'll ask for a 1000 sheet count.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9686 by jbuscaglia
Replied by jbuscaglia on topic Who knows a print shop?
Trust me, you don't want to be cutting 1000 cards by hand.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9687 by deangelo54
I can probably cut two at a time. For the November 5th launch say we need 350. That’s only 175 cuts. If I do the cutting at work for ten days that’s only 18 cuts per day. Plus we will have two meetings in November before the November 16th launch. Gentlemen start your scissors. Ya gotta think positive.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9688 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Who knows a print shop?
I am positive I would rather pay a print shop to cut the cards...