Estes Saturn V

• DeltaVee
  • DeltaVee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #9244 by DeltaVee
Estes Saturn V was created by DeltaVee
Evidently the re-release of the Estes Saturn V was today... and for a while, it was actually in stock. By 2:00 pm EST it was sold out! My understanding is that there are 500 units out there at hobby shops across the US that should hit the shelves next week... perhaps Spare Time Shop or Hobby Emporium will manage to snag one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #9245 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Estes Saturn V
I have been checking the Estes site everyday this week and it is still listed as out of stock. Estes customer service said that they list it as out of stock until it is available. They did advise that I check the site on a regular basis. AC Supply lists it as Coming Late.

• DeltaVee
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #9250 by DeltaVee
Replied by DeltaVee on topic Estes Saturn V
It really was on sale the morning of Dec. 4th. on the Estes web site. I'm wondering if Hobby Emporium might be getting a few (only 500 are going to hobby stores). Might be worth calling them up and asking if they're getting any. I doubt that Spare Time Shop will get any since the guy behind the counter always complains about his distributor.

• DeltaVee
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #9285 by DeltaVee
The Saturn V is currently available on erockets.biz They have two in stock so hurry!

More
5 years 4 months ago #9286 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Estes Saturn V
Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause and his name is John Petrakis. I just ordered one of the two available kits. How did you find those kits on erockets.biz? Looks like I will have an interesting Winter project.

• DeltaVee
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #9288 by DeltaVee
someone on the rocketry forum posted a notification on the saturn v status thread.