Please check your email spam or junk folder

• Kenn Blade
  • Kenn Blade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 5 days ago - 2 weeks 5 days ago #8811 by Kenn Blade
I just sent out a mass mailing to those registered on the CMASS website. Please check your email inbox for something from "cmass.org Sign Up". If you don't see this email show up by Monday evening, 01 January, check your spam and junk mail folders as many programs filter out mass mailings this way. If it did end up in one of these folders, please add the address to your acceptable senders folder by whatever method your email program can do this.

If the email doesn't show up at all, log into the club website and check your personal information. Make sure you have your current email address listed so you can receive the emails we send out from time to time.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Kenn Blade.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #8814 by Frank DeAngelo
I found the email in my junk folder along with email from Apogee Components. Thank you for the suggestion to look in our junk/spam folder. I'll have to configure my email client not to filter out rocketry email.

• Kenn Blade
  • Kenn Blade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 week 18 hours ago #8826 by Kenn Blade
I've sent out an update about the Follies.

If you're registered on the website and don't see the message in your inbox soon, check your spam and junk mail folders. Also, please show our mass mailing address as safe to your system.

Upcoming Events

Login

Search

Weather forecast by:

windy