Please check your email spam or junk folder

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #8811 by KennB
I just sent out a mass mailing to those registered on the CMASS website. Please check your email inbox for something from "cmass.org Sign Up". If you don't see this email show up by Monday evening, 01 January, check your spam and junk mail folders as many programs filter out mass mailings this way. If it did end up in one of these folders, please add the address to your acceptable senders folder by whatever method your email program can do this.

If the email doesn't show up at all, log into the club website and check your personal information. Make sure you have your current email address listed so you can receive the emails we send out from time to time.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by KennB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #8814 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Please check your email spam or junk folder
I found the email in my junk folder along with email from Apogee Components. Thank you for the suggestion to look in our junk/spam folder. I'll have to configure my email client not to filter out rocketry email.

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #8826 by KennB
I've sent out an update about the Follies.

If you're registered on the website and don't see the message in your inbox soon, check your spam and junk mail folders. Also, please show our mass mailing address as safe to your system.

• KennB
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #9052 by KennB
I've sent out another mass mailing about our joint launch with MMMSC on the 7th of July as well as our one meeting we'll have in July. If you're registered with the CMASS website and didn't receive it:
  1. check your spam/junk mail folder; lots of mass mailings get put there if you haven't approved the From address
  2. log into the CMASS website and check your membership/contact information to be sure we have your correct email address
Hope to see lots of you in Maine this weekend.