Lost Rocket at Amesbury April 23rd Green with red nose cone

More
1 year 11 months ago #11128 by SpikeTony
Hi! this is Tony Shaw. I lost a Loc Volcanite model Rocket. Green with a red nose cone. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or you can text me at 6172858520. I wish to thank everyone who volunteered Saturday, you all did a great job. thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #11137 by ClaudeMaina
Can you narrow it down a bit? That'll help if anyone does go back to the farm.

More
1 year 11 months ago #11139 by hermanjc
Seconding Claude's ask, can you draw an approximate line on a map from the launch pad out in the general direction you saw it come down? Google maps image of Woodsom Farm has a ring on it from the general launchpad setups at CMASS launches to use as the starting point. I used this method (and a pile of luck) to find my Estes Astrocam that fell off my last flight in November this past weekend. That's much smaller and more camouflaged thank your Volcanite should be.

Good luck!

Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #11141 by SpikeTony
It flew on a G80-7t from the low power flight line toward the road and dwellings. If you were standing at the safety inspection rocket check in, it would have been slightly toward the right. It may have gone across the road or into a yard. i don't know. I had it insight and then I lost it in the sun. This was at about 1:50pm. thank you!

More
1 year 11 months ago #11142 by SpikeTony
The rocket is dark green with a regular bright red nose cone. I think it is about 3 and a half feet long. Thank you!