Lost at the Amesbury Sept 28th launch

• hgreenblatt
  • hgreenblatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #6806 by hgreenblatt
Lost at the Amesbury Sept 28th launch was created by hgreenblatt
Howdy - I lost my Fatboy/Slim rocket and a pair of sunglasses. The Fatboy (at least the body I think) is somewhere in the tall grass to the right of the llama pen when you are facing Lions Month Rd. It's red with black lettering and trim.

I am offering a bazillion shekel reward. I am not sure how much that is in $'s but it will be worth it if it's found and returned. There is an image of the Fatboy in the gallery here .

Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by hgreenblatt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #6813 by Parrythewind
Replied by Parrythewind on topic Re: Lost at the Amesbury Sept 28th launch
Took a walk Thurs, around llama pen. To the right is a tall grass Bermuda rectangle. Fri or Sat I will cross the street for Bobs rocket search. Maybe a helicopter search attempt, metal detector, or at the next launch we could try a 10-15 person search line and walk every square inch.

• hgreenblatt
  • hgreenblatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #6814 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: Lost at the Amesbury Sept 28th launch
Thanks Dominic. BTW - nice video of your Blue Phoenix Sr.. It's in the video gallery. This weekend I'll finally have some time to finish editing the footage I took with the quad copter. Actually I was thinking of using the quad copter to fly over that Bermuda rectangle to see if I can get anything from above. The problem is with the grass that high you could be standing 3 ft away from the rocket and not see it.