Snowblower 30"

More
9 years 3 months ago #7674 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: Snowblower 30"

Only if you are cowering in the bunker when it is launched! Also, last time we were caught digging in the field at Amesbury, the police showed up ;-).

Correction: We were not "caught digging", we were wrongly accused of digging by a distant observer. The most we were doing was moving snow around.

Two weeks later, it was more filling in than digging. And no one was the wiser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #7675 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re: Snowblower 30"

Only if you are cowering in the bunker when it is launched! Also, last time we were caught digging in the field at Amesbury, the police showed up ;-).

Correction: We were not "caught digging", we were wrongly accused of digging by a distant observer. The most we were doing was moving snow around.

Two weeks later, it was more filling in than digging. And no one was the wiser.

Guess I should have added that or a couple of more smiley faces. I knew we weren't really digging,
just being accused of it. To be fair, the Police were pretty sure that we were not digging before they showed up, but the had to investigate the call. On the other hand, Alan's bunker seems like quite the invloved project. Probably would attract more than just the entire Amesbury Police force <insert appropriate number of smiley faces here>.

More
9 years 3 months ago #7676 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: Snowblower 30"
I saw the wink but figured there were lots of folks who didn't have the facts and wouldn't understand the wink.

If the whole APD force shows up, I hope they bring their shovels; it will make the digging go really quickly. :silly:

Back to the thread; I hope someone found a home for David's snowblower.