Snowblower 30"

More
9 years 4 months ago #7657 by davidward
Snowblower 30" was created by davidward
I have left a 30" Craftsman snowblower with my realtor in Andover. It has been used 3 or 4 seasons and maintained well. It is electric start, has heated handles, and comes with a cover. I used it to clear my 300 foot drive and it worked well even under the heaviest snow. The only real problem with it is the plastic headlight cover is loose, but the headlight works. I changed the oil after every season and never broke a shear pin. Details on this model are shown here . I am asking $900 for it, but will consider any reasonable offer. If you are interested then send me a message (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and let me know. You could also call my cell phone 617-710-2752, but I rarely answer it. You will have to go and pick it up in North Andover.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7659 by azhilyakov
Replied by azhilyakov on topic Re: Snowblower 30"
This should go well with O25000 that AMW has on sale...

More
9 years 4 months ago #7669 by rtuinila
Replied by rtuinila on topic Re: Snowblower 30"
Is CMASS going to start having "O" Snow-blower Lofting competitions now?

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #7671 by alan
Replied by alan on topic Re: Snowblower 30"

Is CMASS going to start having "O" Snow-blower Lofting competitions now?

Yes, snow-blower streamer duration. I'm entering my Honda HS-828 with track-drive. My motor selection is the O equivelant number of clustered D12-5's. After TARC this spring construction commences on a concrete bunker large enough to protect the entire flightline.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by alan.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7672 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: Snowblower 30"

After TARC this spring construction commences on a concrete bunker large enough to protect the entire flightline.

That takes all the excitement out of it.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7673 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re: Snowblower 30"
Only if you are cowering in the bunker when it is launched! Also, last time we were caught digging in the field at Amesbury, the police showed up ;-).