× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Launch Tower

• alexrocketry
  • alexrocketry's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #11127 by alexrocketry
Launch Tower was created by alexrocketry
Hi All, I saw a post asking about a launch tower. In CT I have a Balsa Machining Medalist tower, which I used for my competition adventures back in high school. I am happy to semi permanently lend it to the club. My preference is that it be run by the club so all competitors have access to it. 

Assuming the club wants it, and has space for it, here are my terms:

1. All of this is a gentleman agreement, if the tower gets destroyed I will just be upset, but no worries beyond that,

2. It is technically still my tower and I can ask for it back at the end of any flying season. Practically speaking, I doubt I will want it back since I have no interests in contest rocketry. 

3. This tower is no longer made and it is very nice. I expect it will be treated well, and maintained well. The rails need to be regularly wiped down and the joints lubricated etc. It is adjustable for all different size rockets, which is one reason it is an excellent tower. If it gets damaged, please make an effort to repair it.

I attached a scanned pic of the original ad for it. 

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Cheers, Alex
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.