× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines

More
3 years 6 months ago #10144 by RetroRocketGuy
Replied by RetroRocketGuy on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
BTW, AEROTECH HAS OFFICIALLY GOT THE H13ST CERTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Motor has a 16-17 second burn and was even used for a flight that went to 13,000+ ft!

Hopfully we could see this motor soon!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #10145 by BDB
Replied by BDB on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
We'll definitely grab some G8 and H13 motors as soon as they become available. But if anyone wants to fly to 13k ft in New England, they would have to join me and the other nut jobs who launch from frozen Lake Winnipesaukee. (I may have just talked myself into buying an Apogee Aspire for that exact purpose!)

More
3 years 6 months ago #10146 by RetroRocketGuy
Replied by RetroRocketGuy on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
wow, and just to clarify, at the club we will only be able to buy AT/Quest motors right? No estes?

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #10147 by BDB
We plan to carry Estes motors too. But there are a few more hoops that we have to jump though to become a dealer. Hopefully we will have all of that hammered out in a month or two. And CTI told me they weren't accepting new dealer applications. So for now, it’s just Aerotech/Quest.

For what it’s worth, we launched a few of the Quest 18 mm motors yesterday. They were really cool.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by BDB.

More
3 years 6 months ago #10148 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Aerotech Order for Esther's Engines
Not a very intelligent decision by CTI. There are a good amount of rocketeers in our area and no CTI representation. Not a good marketing decision. Looks like a win, win situation for Aerotech. I'm Frank DeAngelo and I approve if this post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BDB

More
3 years 6 months ago #10157 by BDB
Thank you to everyone who gave Esther some business in Amesbury today!

We will place an order to restock our supply of Aerotech DMS motors right away. We will definitely restock more F, G, and H motors including 38 mm motors that can be used for certification flights.

If you have any special requests, please contact us ASAP by posting here or emailing Esther at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..